Posted by David on November 02, 2009 09:36 AM
In addition to the Fokker Dr. 1 and the Sopwith Camel being released, there are many comments with people claiming this patch also fixes the "stuttering" issue, which has been driving some foks crazy. For the next patch, LOFT says it should be an "interesting update", so stay tuned for that!
Here's the patch notes:
New Features:- Fokker Dr. I added to the game and available for purchase.
- Sopwith Camel added to the game and available for purchase.
- New summer textures added.
- AI: New maneuver “hook turn” for close air combat added.
- AI: New maneuver “rolling” for close air combat added.
- PLANES: Blip switch added. Key assignment by default is: Shift + E.
- GUI: “Fly now” option added to the main menu.
- GRAPHICS: Cartridge belt disappears when out of ammo on Albatros D.Va, Pfalz D.IIIa.
- GRAPHICS: Radiator pressure cap added to Pfalz D.XII.
- STATS: Destroyed wagons are now counted in statistics.
- DOCUMENTATION: Rise of Flight Mission Editor Manual now available.
- AI: AI pilot shooting accuracy decreased.
- AI: AI gunner shooting accuracy decreased.
- AI: AI fighters no longer flee from a close fight.
- PLANES: Landing gear does not jam when lower wing is damaged.
- PLANES: Fokker D.VII now touches ground surface when standing.
- PLANES: Planes are now controlled by the lower ailerons when upper ones are damaged.
- PLANES: Force Feedback joysticks don’t get stuck in extreme positions when elevator is damaged.
- PLANES: Nosed-over planes no longer jump.
- GRAPHICS: Sopwith Dolphin’s sideslip indicator animation fixed.
- NETWORK: Pilots with empty machineguns can no longer shoot.
- GUI: Corrections made to German version.
- GUI: Corrections made to French version.
- GUI: Corrections made to Spanish version.
- GUI: Corrections made to English version.
- GUI: Corrections made to Russian version.
Related:Update 1.008 (Rise of Flight blog)1.008 changelog (Rise of Flight forum)Rise of Flight patch 1.007 brings the Sopwith Dolphin and Pfalz D.XII