It's been a few weeks now without a patch, so it looks like most of the major issues with Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven and Hell have been squared away. But there still seems to be minor issues!
Patch 1.30 fixes another batch of issues. It also includes all previous patches, which is why it comes in at a hefty 93mb.
Here's the release notes for patch 1.30:
Improvements and Fixes in V1.30:(via Over Flanders Fields official website)
- Improved TH2Go support (stops Manager distortion across 3 screens)
- Jasta 6 missing field fixed
- Improved all Albatros D.II aircraft texture/skins
- Some Se5 skin updates
- Several aircraft FM tweaks and improved AI performance at low level
(Nieup 11, Alb D.II, Halb D.II, Pfalz D.IIIa,Bristol Scout,
S.e.5a & Viper nose heavy increased at landing speeds, R.e.8 stall reduced) ) - Thanks to Chris aka Herr Prop-Wasche.
- Several aircraft damage fixes and tweaks in xdp files (2 seater tweaks, fixed Tripe and DR1 typos, Halb DII strength reduced).
- Pfalz D.IIIa new model updates.